Doctor Who - Season 4 | Supernatural - Season 8 & 9 | Merlin - Season 1Currently Reading:
many fanfictionsCurrently Updating:
URL - Navigation - Tags - About Me
does your period ever come late and you start to wonder if you’re pregnant despite the fact the most intimate thing you’ve ever done is shake hands?
DO GIRLS REALLY THINK THIS
that whole mary thing really freaked us out tbh
Petition to get Nathan Fillion a role in Avengers 2 so these two can act together.
An Infinite List of Favorite Collections - Paolo Sebastian F/W 2014 Bridal
Sometimes I feel my heart is breaking
But I stay strong and I hold on cause I know
I will see you again
Requested by itsaweatherlything.
Well shit how many times has Tony seen Ziva walk away. THIS IS NOT OKAY IT WILL NEVER BE OK
There is no escape from this.
–– the patriot’s blood is the seed of freedom’s tree
I just started seeing a new girl and I have to say I like her a lot and I probably will be with her for a very long time
Haha thanks I cant even believe how lucky I am it took me completely by surprise.
Stop making random letters bold fuckhead
You are right and it wont happen again Im a little tired and im completely sorry I understand your frustration.
This is my favorite thing on tumblr.
“If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!”
This is so important.
THE FIRST TEN LIES THEY TELL YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL
1. We are here to help you.
2. You will have time to get to your class before the bell rings.
3. The dress code will be enforced.
4. No smoking is allowed on school grounds.
5. Our football team will win the championship this year.
6. We expect more of you here.
7. Guidance counselors are always available to listen.
8. Your schedule was created with you in mind.
9. Your locker combination is private.
10. These will be the years you look back on fondly.
TEN MORE LIES THEY TELL YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL
1. You will use algebra in your adult lives.
2. Driving to school is a privilege that can be taken away.
3. Students must stay on campus during lunch.
4. The new text books will arrive any day now.
5. Colleges care more about you than your SAT scores.
6. We are enforcing the dress code.
7. We will figure out how to turn off the heat soon.
8. Our bus drivers are highly trained professionals.
9. There is nothing wrong with summer school.
10. We want to hear what you have to say.